HERE'S a simple Italian dish based on eggs, cream and parmesan cheese.
- 500 g spaghetti
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 celery cut into diagnol
- 4 button mushroom cut thinly
- 1 tsp each basil and parsley or Italian herbs
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cup of cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese (grated)
- Boil water with salt. Once the water is boiled, add in pasta into the boiling water and leave to boil for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean and mince the chicken breast. Heat up a sauce pan with olive oil and butter. Then add a little salt and pepper to the minced chicken and sauté.
- Just before pasta is ready, mix the eggs, cream and parmesan cheese into a bowl.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and immediately mix into the egg mixture. Do not cool the pasta by washing it with water.
- The heat from the pasta will cook the egg mixture. You do not want the egg to curdle.
- Add basil and parsley into the sauté chicken and just lightly heat it. Then add the chicken into the bowl with the pasta and toss it till it is mixed well.
Next Post - Ikan Masak Cuka