- 500 g Squids
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp roasted sticky rice powder
- 3 tbsp finely chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground dried red chilli
- ½ cup coarsely chopped shallot
- 1 cup water (or chicken stock)
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Heat water in a pot until boiling.
- Clean and slice squids into ring.
- Spoon into boiling water for 1 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked squid to a medium bowl.
- Add the shallot, spring onion, coriander, and most of the mint, reserving a few leaves for a garnish.
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce, rice powder, chilli, and sugar.
- Then stir to combine everything well.
- Before serving, garnish the serving dish with the tomato and mint.