Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CINNAMON ROLL MUFFINS




I tend to have this kind of habit of if I love something and I feel that I may not get it, due to what so ever reason, I'll always  find an alternative, a plan B or back up plan...may be it's due to my work orientation and it carries to my personal life an even in my cooking and baking.

See I want pizza but I hate the waiting period  then a pizza with SRF was invented, I love macaron so much...those days when I was not so interested in cooking and baking I used to buy macarons with their lovely packaging..KL Equatorial was my favourite macaroons sport  and today I still don't have the confident to make macaroons...but I reinvented a sandwich cookies that resembles macaroons...and this one is one of my favourites' cinnamon rolls.  

Not that I'm freaking out in making bread...no...no...I'm already an expert in bread making..but this "cinnamon bun clone", I made to satisfy my craving for cinnamon bun, fast and easy. See how powerful "reinvention" can be, it made our life easy...minimize processes, fast and the results almost the same as the original recipe. Trust me cinnamon roll muffin taste like the traditional cinnamon roll buns.

  • Turn the dough onto a floured surface, and knead for about a minute.  Roll the dough into a 12×24 inch rectangle.
  • Spread the butter over the dough, and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.


  • Roll the dough into a log, and stretch it slightly.  Cut into 2 inch pieces.  Put them  into a greased muffin tin.  Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees. 
  • While they are baking you can put together the icing.  Add the milk slowly to the sugar.  Doesn’t really matter how much you use, just get it to the consistency you want.  Drizzle over the muffins!  

_________________________________________________________________________

Sejak dua menjak ini saya asyik cari short cut aje...buat pizza short cut, buat macaron short cut ini cinnamon roll pun short cut. Cinnamon roll ini adalah cinnamon roll versi muffin yang tidak menggunakanyis. Cukup mudah dan sedap buat sajian petang.

Next Post - Breakfast Menu

4 comments:

Sheery Dream Cakes said...

Assalamualaikum akak...
sedapnya nie... diana mmg suka makan makanan yg ada perisa cinnamon... suka sgt...

Puan Ros @ Sinaranmenu.blogspot said...

kak Paty sedapnya dgn kopi..Ros suka anything with cinnamon...terliur sungguh la

Unknown said...

First time in ur space n I absolutely loved it".....these cinnamon muffin rolls look absolutely gorgeous n delicious....thnx for sharing the recipe.....following ur space now.....do visit my space sometime:-)

Http://onlyfishrecipes.blogspot.com/

ijayuji said...

Salam kak! tak perasan ada n3 ni, nanti kita add blog akak kat bloglist kita, klu guna mozilla tak leh nak copy dia punyer link sbb tak gheti nanti free kita add akak ya tenkiuuu! waaaaaaa...mapin cinnamon, tgh imagine mcm manalah rasa dia :D

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...