Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

PRATHA AND CHICKEN CURRY FOR SAHUR



Globally known as Pratha but to the Malaysian, we called it Roti Canai. This roti has its story, inherited way back during the Straits Settlement. Originated from India by the Indian Traders. Surprisingly Roti Canai now is more popular in Malaysia then it's originated country. Its Malaysian favourite breakfast. 

I made these for sahur last night. I prepared these in advance, half grilled it and frozen As early as 4 am I got it all done for sahur My children love it with chicken curry.

I adapted the recipe from here :- http://fuzzymazing.blogspot.com/2013/12/roti-prata-aka-roti-canai.html, easy step-by-step process shown here.

Obviously the roti canai is soft and flanky...so...so..sedap You can serve these with dhal curry too.




No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...