Chocolate chips and muffins go very well together. This recipe is really wonderful with the sourish of yogurt and sweetness of chocolate chips.
The finished muffins are beautiful to look at. The batter is thick and can be heaped into the muffin tin, rising well above the top of the pan. This allows the muffins to rise high and end up with beautiful, bakery-style muffin tops.
These muffins are absolutely best when they are fresh from the oven and still slightly warm. The cake is soft and fluffy. Yummy and perfect for hi-tea or breakfast. I love this!!!
1/2tsp vanilla essence
110g cake flour
1/2tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
110g plain yogurt
40g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla essence until well combined.(If batter curdle add in some flour.)
5. Fold in flour and yogurt alternately until well combined.
6. Lastly fold in chocolate rice.
7. Spoon batter into the muffin tin until 70% full.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30mins.
9. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.
Rasanya chocolate chips dengan muffins memang sinonim. Enak dan menarik dilihat. Yogurt digunakan dalam resipi ini menjadikan muffin agak lembap dan lembut..
Next Post - Agar-Agar Santan Sirap Rose