I just saw these muffins on Sharmeen blog and I knew I had to make them. They are delicious. It's tender and with a nice "crackly" high top, vanilla with intense chocolate flavour
.Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Muffins
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
8 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 c sour cream
4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
vanilla sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with liners.In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Using the paddle attachment of your mixer, cream the butter and vanilla together for about a minute.
- Gradually add in the sugar, then mix for an additional minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time, then mix for another minute. With the mixer on low, stir in about half the flour mixture, then the sour cream, then the remaining flour mixture.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chunks.Portion the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 23 - 25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and the tops are springy to the touch.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and place on a rack to cool further.
Saya suka muffin ini, vanilla dengan chocolate chunk, menampakan tompokan cokolat pada muffin. lembut di dalam, berkerak di luar. Sesuai bagi pengemar cokolat.
Next Post - Mixed Fruit Bread Pudding