Monday Blues......look's like a simple breakfast today, Toast and Omelette. This had to be one of the simplest recipes ever and is probably the easiest meal to cook. It takes less than ten minutes including the preparation work. For this one I have added cheese, onion, tomatoes and sausages.You can adjust the recipe to your needs. Bacon (cooked) ham, vegetables, olives and feta, smoked salmon, whatever you like. If you are using meat, just be sure to cook it first before adding it to the Omelet.
This is for a one person Omelet, but as a general rule, two or three eggs per person is about right. As far as measurements go, with this recipe it’s not vital to use exact measurements.
The real secret to cooking an Omelet is to do it SLOWLY. If the heat is too high, the omelet will burn on the bottom before the egg in the middle is cooked.
2 or 3 eggs / 2-3 biji telur segar
A splash of milk or water / sedikit susu atau air
Cheese / Keju -I used mozarella
½ onion / 1/2 biji bawang cincang
1 tomato diced / 1biji tomato dipotong dadu
1 sausage diced / 1 sosej dipotong dadu
Salt and pepper to taste / garam dan lada secukup rasa
Olive oil or butter / minyak atau mentega
STEPS IN MAKING OMELETTE - BY MARK KNOWLES
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add a splash of milk, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk the egg mixture until there are a few bubbles on the surface of the mixture.
- Add a little olive oil or butter to the skillet and heat on a low eat. As the oil is heating, chop the onion. (See: “How to chop an onion”)
- Add the onion to the pan and fry lightly for a few minutes until the onion begins to soften add sausage and fresh tomat
- Pour the cooked onion into the egg mixture, add a little more olive oil to the pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Slice or grate some cheese and add to one side of the mixture in the pan.
- Cook on a low heat until the mixture stops being runny. When the mixture is set, fold the omelet in half over the cheese. Cook it SLOWLY !
- Cut the omelet into pieces or serve whole, depending on how many servings you have made.
Sarapan ringkas di pagi Isnin ini, Toast dan Omelette. Untuk telur dadar ini saya CopyCat cara dan resipi di hotel breakfast buffet. Dua hari bersarapan di hotel dengan menu ini, balik rumah pun terus sambung lagi, bukan apa dok perhati chefnya siapkan omelette ini, balik nak try juga, tenguk cara dia orang buat senang sangat, jadi nak test macam mana isikan inti dan terbalikkan telur. OKlah alhamdulillah jadi cuma telurnya agak kering sedikiit. Untuk membuat omelette yang betul biarkan basah-basah sedikit, dan jangan terlalu nak cepat. Biar perlahan dan kesudahanya cantik.
SELAMAT BERSARAPAN DAN MULAKAN HARIAN ANDA DENGAN MENU SIHAT.
Next Post - Talam Pisang