Talam Kacang Merah or Red Bean Talam is one of my favorite talam. I have made an entry on this before, but this time around I used small mold instead of the normal baking try. Personally it is easier to manage and more economical. I used toasted coconut sugar as garnish. Toasted coconut and red bean made a fantastic combination, sweet, creamy and tasty.
- 1.5 cup thick coconut milk / 1.5 cawan santan pekat
- 1/2 cup lour / 1/2 cawan tepung
- 2 tbsp cornflour / 2 sdb tepung jagung
- pinch of salts / secubit garam
Mix all ingredients and set aside / Campurkan semua semua bahan dan diletakkan sebelah.
- 1 cup coconut flakes / 1 cawan kelapa parut.
- 4 tablespoons sugar (to taste) / 4 sdb gula