This dish is simple yet satisfying. Perfect for children's birthday party...very mild and healthy with lots of vegetables.
1 packet rice noodles200 gm medium size shrimps- clean and pad dry1 carrot shredded100 gm snow peas thinly sliced 1/2 cabbage thinly slice5 clove garlic - poundedSeasonings:2 Tbsp light soy sauce2 tbsp white peppercorns3 cups chicken stockSalt, to taste
- Soak the rice noodles till soft. Drain water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken and shrimps and fry both sides, until they are 70% cooked.
- Add garlic, light soy sauce, chicken cube and white peppercorn.
- Add 3 cup chicken chicken stock and allow to boil
- Increase heat to high. Toss in flat noodles and stir fry until it’s really heated up.
- Add carrots, cabbage and snow peas. Remember to taste by yourself. Add more light soy sauce if needed, bit by bit at a time.Cook until dry. Serve and sprinkle some chopped spring onion and fried shallots