A mini cupcake recipe (or recipe for fairy cakes) is easily created from your regular cupcake recipe, blend with creativity...you get these cute awesome cakes. Perfect for party.....
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder1/4 Tsp Salt3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, softened3/4 Cup Sugar2 Large Eggs1/2 Cup Whole Milk1 Tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium-high speed for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and vanilla and beat on low speed until combined.
- Slowly add some of the flour mixture and then some of the milk, alternating until just combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as you go.
- Pour the batter into mini muffin cups (I like to use a mini ice cream scooper) lined with paper or foil liners until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the middle of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool and frost.