Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

STEAM RICE CAKE V3 / APAM BERAS V3


This is my version 3 Steam Rice cake, The 1st version I used "tapai" fermented rice, the second version I used "instant yeast: and this 3 rd version calls for double action baking powder and coconut milk. Something new!!! which attracted me to give a try. I got this recipe from chowtimes.com, I run through the ingredients, saw how glowing the cake was, I started to get excited. I have made this Apam Beras several times but still cannot get the results that I wanted.

This time with this recipe my Steam Cake really ...reallly gave me a BIG SMALL, wow!!!!!


INGREDIENTS

200 g rice flour / 200 g tepung beras
200 ml coconut milk / 200 ml santan
160 ml boiling water/ 160 ml air panas
1 tsp double action baking powder. /1 sdt double action baking powder

Ingredient B
120 g sugar / 120 g gula
1 tsb double action baking powder/ /
1/4 tsp vanilla essence. 1/4 sdt esen vanilla

PREPARATIONS

 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________

Ini merupakan versi ke 3 Apam Beras saya, akhir nya berjaya membuatnya senyum sebegitu lebar. Menarik tentang resipi ini, ia tidak menggunakan tapai dan  tidak mengguna yeast tetapi apam tetap senyum cantik. Bahan yang digunakan simple aje tepung beras, santan dan double action baking powder. Wow tetapi kesanya menarik. Resipi ini juga menggunakan air panas sebagai bahan bancuhan, menarik belum pernah saya lihat resipi seperti ini tetapi ternyata berhasil dan tidak mengecewakan.
__________________________________________________________________
Next Post - Durian Crepes

2 comments:

Mas said...

cantik gebu jerk apam tu kak.....
geramm mas tengok..

cik cek said...

Menarik resepi apam ni...kak cek amik resepi lagi...nanti bolehla kak cek try buat...:)

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...