Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2011

3RD SYAWAL FASTING MENU - MANGO FISH CURRY, BEEF BONE SOUP AND PANDAN BREAD PUDDING

Fish & Fish Eggs Curry With Mango / Kari Ikan & Telur Ikan Bersama
 Mangga

Beef Bone Soup With Macaroni and Barley / Sup Tulang Bersama
Makaroni dan Barli

Kuinin Sambal /Sambal Kuini

Pandan Bread Pudding With Dates/ Pudding Roti Pandan Bersama Kurma

These were our third day Syawal Fasting Menu, so happened that my son's friends spent a night over our house so it was much merrier to cook. At home life is INCOMPLETE without curry, no matter how each week curry will definitely be on the dining table. My children love curry with mango and I was lucky this time, to get some fish eggs. I added to the curry. Curry paired with sambal made an awesome meal.  I made kuini sambal with some fresh lettuce. I have some beef bone, I made soup, I added some macaroni and barley. A recipe that I got from my friend. Made mamak style soup which is hot and spicy.

As for dessert I made a little twist on the classic bread butter pudding by adding pandan (screwpine) juice and some dates. Again clearance project that I have to finish up the dates in the fridge.
________________________________________________________________

Menu buka puasa semalam, puasa ketiga bulan Syawal. Semalam agak meriah sedikit teman-teman college anak lelaki saya bermalam di rumah jadi ekali buka puasa untuk saya dan Myraz dan dinner untuk kaum lelaki di rumah. Masak simple aje...menu wajib di rumah Kari Ikan, Sup Tulang, Sambal Kuini dan pencuci mulutnya Pudi Roti Pandan.

Paling best saya dapat telur ikan, lama juga lah berhajat telur ikan ini, saya masukkan sekali dalam kari bersama mangga muda. Anak-anak saya suka kari kalau dimasukkan dengan mangga muda.Untuk sup tulang pula saya campurkan sedikit makaroni dan barli. Sedap cara ini , resipi sup ini saya berlajar dari teman saya. Pencuci mulutnya saya olahkan pudding roti dengan memasukkan jus pandan, hidang bersama buah kurma, biasala, cara-cara hendak menghabiskan stok kurma supaya tidak terbuang begitu aje.

Next Post - Kari Telur Ikan

_______________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Nurwin Heny said...

Hi there. Looking at all the recipes you've posted in this entry, it's making me salivate!! Especially after all the hot and spicy dishes for raya.
Anyway, selamat hari raya to you and family. Maaf zahir & batin!

Patyskitchen - Exploring Global Flavor Around The World said...

Salam Nurwnin, it's a simple daily recipe. Well it is habit when come to fasting we look for some satisfying dish. It's my children favorite, biasala ibu akan memasak makanan kegemaran anak2. SELAMAT HARI RAYA AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...