Overnight Blueberry Coffee Cake
- In a bowl, beat egg, and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium sized bowl.
- Alternate adding egg mixture and then the milk to flour mixture; beating well after each addition.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of remaining sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, remove from refrigerator and put on counter for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.