Brownies are immensely
popular in the United States, Brownies are squares of chocolate and nut cake
which are rich and dense with chocolate.
Source - Jimmy Ang
250 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
140 g cake flour
260 g castor sugar
180 g melted butter
100 ml whip cream
1 tsp honey
100 g walnut chopped
Pinch of salt
1. Put the butter and chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl and stand
over a pan of hot water until melted, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the bowl from the heat. Stir in the sugar and mix
thoroughly. Leave to cool.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the
centre and pour in the cooled chocolate mixture.
4. Mix together, gradually drawing in the flour from the sides of the
bowl. Beat in the eggs and walnuts and stir thoroughly to combine, adding
enough milk to make a soft dropping consistency.
5. Pour into a greased 20 cm (8 in) square cake tin and bake in the
centre of a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for about 30 minutes or
until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin
before cutting into squares.
200 g cream UHT
200 g dark chocolate
30 g butter
Boil cream and immediately pour into chocolate and stir well until melted
Lastly stir into butter till combined
Brownies gemaran ramai..mudah membuat dan kaya dengan chocolate. Jika suka kekacang masukkan kekacang. Paling enak..brownies yang siap disapukan dengan ganache. Sesuai buat minum petang