Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

MY 7TH YEARS BLOGIVERSARY


15 September marked my 7-year blogiversary–Wow! I can hardly believe that I’ve been blogging for 7 years!. I am proud to say that I have made it to the SEVEN year mark and am still just as in love with blogging as I was when I first started!

I started this blog because I needed something to do during my retirement day. The idea of the blog came from my children ... they gave me an idea to share recipes or Human Resources Matters something that I'm good at.  Tired of the corporate world I decided to do something that I am passionate about, something that can occupy my retirement day, something that I love doing  and that something are cooking and baking...ya it's better than head wrecking subjects like Human Resources.

Honesty I don’t know anything about starting a blog! ha...ha my children guided me, picked the layout and designing the contents and so on. I won’t say it’s been easy. Anyone who has been blogging knows that it is hard.Although it has required a lot of hard work, determination and focus to get here, I’m thankful everyday that I had the courage  to follow my passion and create something that’s so rewarding

7 years ago 15 September 2010, I first hit the publish button on my blog, PATYSKITCHEN was officially born... as I said, I never had an intention of being a blogger. I love cooking and baking but I am not a CHEF. I am not a WRITER, I don’t have the best grammar and you can often catch a spelling error in a post of mine. I was quite sceptical I wasn’t quite sure what I was getting into but somehow throughout my blogging year, people have reminded me that they aren’t expecting a perfectly edited post it is more about the content My recipes are tested personally by me. If I like it… it goes on the blog.  I really do try to share unique recipes, new recipes locally and around the world ha..ha it's my blog tagline - EXPLORING THE GLOBAL FLAVOUR AROUND THE WORLD.......alhamdulillah I survived the 7 years of blogging and today

·         7 years, 84 months, 2565 days
·         Over 2,704 blog posts
·         Avg of 386 posts per year
·         From hobby to business
·         From short personal posts to detailed to magazines post
·         From not a single image to learning to use a real camera
·         Genuinely more fun each year
·         How I’ve met some of the best peoples

·         How I’ve had some of my greatest experiences
          How I've enhanced by baking and cooking skills


What a great platform and I am grateful. Blogging is amazing and I can’t picture life without it.  I’m so excited to celebrate 7 wonderful years, and I look forward to more! Thanks for sticking with me through it all. I can’t wait to see what the years to come bring!... 


I wanted to take a moment to say  THANK YOU to each and every one of you!! Thank you for all of your comments, emails, messages, and kind words. I treasure each and every one of them. If there is anything you wish I should blogging more about, please let me know in the comments below or you can contact me, anytime.



No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...