Quite often we heard people claimed that their chocolate chips cookies are "the best ever" wow interesting ha...but I do believe that the "best ever" will definitely depends on how you like it. Some love crispy and some love chewy..but what ever it is I love the crispy version...the one like Famous Amos, so when I saw this in Amanda blog http://girlwhobakes.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-secret-recipe-my-sisters-chocolate.html. I gave a try...OMG I love the texture of the cookies...its...crunchy and crispy...close to Famous Amous cookies. Ever since then it became my favourite chocolate chips cookies and I stick to the recipe. This is really a hit at home and the best cookies for this Raya.
Best Ever Chocolate Chips1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar1 cup white sugar1 egg1 tsp vanilla1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour1 tsp baking soda1 1/2 tsp salt2 tsp cinnamon1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- cream sugars and butter in the stand of a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. add egg and vanilla and mix until evenly combined.
- add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to mixing bowl and combine.
- add chocolate chips and stir by hand until evenly distributed.
- drop cookies six to a sheet and baking for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown, rotating halfway through.
- let cookies rest for 2-3 minutes on baking sheet before carefully transferring to wire rack
Resipi cokolat chips cookies yang menjadi favourite saya...ranggup dan garing...dan bila makan memang krup..krup...cukup puas hati...hampir sama dengan Famous Amous. Mudah danringkas membuatnya malah ramuanya mudah diingati. Kalau yang sukakan kacang bolehlah masukkan kacang seperti macadamia atau hazel nut. Hemmmm memang mantap.
Next Post - Individual Blueberry Cheese Cake