Mango juice is rich in beta-carotene, potassium, vitamin C, flavonoids and dietary fiber. Levels of potassium in the mango are also abundant. By eating a mango from the best kind (at least 250 g) or a mango-sized (200-250 g), potassium adequacy of 400 mg per day can be met. As already known, these minerals stabilize blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Tip recipe to support the fresh mango juice, choose the color of the fruit is yellowish green with smooth skin and a sweet scent. Do not choose the fruit is too hard or too soft, bruised, and the smell of fermentation.
It's good to drink Mango juice in this month of Ramadan. Refreshing and healthy. So here's how I made mine :-
Original Fresh Mango Juice Recipe
- 150 g of cut pieces of fresh mango fruit
- Water 2 tablespoons lime juice
- If you like to be added with little salt
- ¾ cup ice water
How to make
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and then softened
- Serve as soon as possible and will be more beautiful when decorated with mint leaves (only enough for one glass only)
Geram tenguk mangga di Supermarket, biasala ya bulan-bulan puasa ni macam-macam tekak ni nak, saya beli setengah saya buat jus setengah lagi makan biasa . Memang menyegarkan, satu kenikmatan yang tidak terkata-kata.....
Next Post - Creme Caramel