Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

WELCOME 2013



Its already the second day of 2013,...finally I managed to squeeze the time to update my blog and wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.  I hope  it's not too late. As one year ends and another begins, I want to thank you for being a part of PATYSKITCHEN, for continuing to make this little space a joy for me to create, for sharing your ideas, your life and your kitchen adventures with me. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives, in and out of the kitchen. I’m excited about all of the new projects line up and a few new content to make this blog interesting and looking forward into making some facelift which is user friendly which  link my blog with my FB. I am still searching for a web designer to help me..and more importantly to try to use more our mother tongue language since there's so many request in my FB...to want me to write in Bahasa. Yeah I will try my level best...and will still do it in dual language since I do have international friends that are following my blog.
I have done great in 2012 ...despite the declining contributions as compared to years before. Off  late I've been late in updating my blog....I  apologise on that and will definitely try to improve on it.
I have some exciting things in store for PATYSKITCHEN this year. I"m adding a fantastic line up of "guest post" so I can bring you new, exciting content. Each month you will be treated to a new "guest" and a few "HOW TO" project..more of tips and kitchen techniques sessions...Insyallah all is within the pipeline.
Do continue your support and be free to share your comments with me...I just want to make this blog more lively with two way communications. So your input is very important to me. Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope this year will be the best of the best year for all of us.


No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...