Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

HOW TO DECORATE A WEDDING



This is absolutely interesting. I've learned to make gum paste flower, I learned to the technique of covering the the cake with fondant..and I have done a few one tier fondant cake. but unfortunately I have no chance to learn to assemble three tier wedding cake but I have to do so after much persuasion from  my friend who want me to do her daughter wedding cake. Well leaving me no choice...I took up the challenge and tried. Guess what? How do I made it...my goodness I relied total on youtube. Interesting the show the step how to structure the wedding..wow..it's amazing and its simple...never that i thought by observing I now can make three tier wedding cake.  This was my first and I am happy with the result.

I decorated the top layer with "peony" second and third layer with briar rose, blossom and  stephonatis flower..for every layer I puy a ribbon. Simple design...but it was great as a first timer

Here is the video that help me to assemble my first three Tier wedding cake :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW5nTGR3wGc



Details with photograph step by steps by - http://www.notquitenigella.com/2010/11/04/how-to-make-a-two-tier-wedding-cake-with-faye-cahill/

3 comments:

Sidratul Muntaha said...

mcm lecech sbb byk step
ape kate akak upload akak punya je cara?!
ckp melayu
mesti lai senang ayu nk follow

Patyskitchen - Exploring Global Flavor Around The World said...

Salam Ayu...inshaaallah nanti akak upload cara akak..masalahnya akak selalu seorang masa buat kek dirumah jadi payah nak ambil gambar..tapi in shaa allah akak akan buat untuk bulan dua nanti ada satu lagi tempahan dan anak akak ada boleh dia ambilkan gambarnya....

HomeKreation said...

Wow, well done KakPaty. Really nice and amazing for 1st timer!

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...