Dipping oreos in chocolate creates a beautiful, delicious candy that makes a great gift or party snack. This recipe for chocolate-dipped cookies can be used with whatever cookie you like...oreos' always be the preference
1 package (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp shortening
1 package preferred cookies, like chocolate sandwich cookies or pecan shortbread cookies
Assorted sprinkles or small candies (optional)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil.
2. Combine the chocolate chips and the shortening in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted, stirring after every minute.
3. Finely crush 3 or 4 cookies and set them aside to use for decoration.
4. Drop a cookie in the melted chocolate and submerge it slightly. Use a fork to remove it from the chocolate, and tap it against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Drag the bottom of the fork against the lip of the bowl to remove any remaining excess chocolate, and place the dipped cookie on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the cookie with the cookie crumbs immediately, while the chocolate is still wet. You can also use sprinkles or small candies, or leave the cookies plain and decorate with white chocolate later. Repeat with remaining chocolate and cookies.
5. Place the cookies in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set the chocolate.
6. If desired, melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the cookies for a decorative look. Briefly return the candy to the refrigerator to set the white chocolate before serving
Sebenarnya yang ini tidak perlukan resipi pun...tetapi idea memasukan oreos dalam chocolate yang dicairkan memang cukup menarik dan sesuai dijadikan door gift. Oreo menambahkan kehebatan chocolate ini.
Next Post :- Steam Fruit Cake -