Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

ELYSA SMASH CAKE


Lately the cake smashing craze  became a hot parenting trend  for babies turning 1, ha...ha I couldn't help it but to try it on my grand daughter first birthday. It's a fun thing to do and I baked a Giant Cupcake that I found in youtube. I baked a vanilla cake and decorated it with half fondant and half buttercream. I don't have the giant cupcake mold so I trimmed the cake into the cupcake shapes, well the cake was for smashing so it doesn't have to be perfect.

We were excited to see how the smash cake work on my grand daughter...but somehow the smash cake failed.....ha....ha...

My grand daughter was not really into the cake, we put the candle on the cake as a motivator she touched the candle not the cake, then we asked her to...mamum (eat the cake) she touched the cake but very gently....little messy. No matter how hard we tried, she isn’t able to make a dent in the cake, much to the laughter of those around her....and looks like...smashing the cake was so traumatic to her she cried and we can't push more but somehow we want more. 

Anyway It really was hilarious sight to witness, Even though the cake smash had a lot less ‘smash’ than we intended, it was still adorable and so fun to celebrate.








No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...