Pages

Saturday, November 05, 2016

PIKACHUUUUU BIRTHDAY THEME


Hey Hey ! Look at here PIKACHUUUUU 

Ha.....ha I am so excited to finally share my work "The Pokemon Birthday Party' with you today! Honestly  am quite left behind and don't really know much about the pokemon things but somehow since I was given a task to set up the kids Pokemon Candy Booth I've to google around for ideas and at the same time understanding the main characters. 

Thank god I managed to get it done the way the birthday boy mum wants it....simple and within budget given. I emphasized more on party food while decorations and others taken by the host... so here how I did it with these sweet treats, cake and drinks ! Your kids will love it!

















No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...