Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

THE ULTIMATE ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CAKE


I'm back ! ha...ha after a long break, not that I don't cook or have nothing to share in fact I have lots to share but some how I encountered problems with my blog some technical problem that only recently I managed to solve . 

Anyway let's move on, I got lot of catch up to do and let's start with my ULTIMATE ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CAKE

This cake is a keeper its gooey, fudgey and moist inside perfect as sweet ending.
  


The Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Cake

  • 150 g dark chocolate,
  • 150 g butter
  • 6 biji telur
  • 220g caster sugar 
  • 1 sdt vanilla 
  • 75 g tepung
  • 5 sdt espresso coffee (instant), powder



Cairkan butter and chocolate cara double boiler dan sejukkan

Pukul mentega dan gula sehingga kembang.

Satukan adunan telur dan chocolate Kacau sehingga sebati dan masukkan bahan kering

Tuang dalam acuan dan bakar pada suhu 180 selama 30 -45 minit bergantung kepada oven masing-masing

Bila sudah masak renggangkan pintu oven dan biar seketika baru dikeluarkan

Jika suka bolehlah dicurahkan kek sengan sedikit air bancuhan kopi
    Notes


    RECIPE SOURCE:  Patyskitchen.blogspot.com
    All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank  You.

    1 comment:

    alpupuditoro said...

    Hi dear, the cake looks gd. I bet it tastes great too! Tks for the recipe. Looks simple and i Will definitely try it someday.. Cheers!

    You Might Also Like These

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...