Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

MATCHA GREEN TEA COTTON CHEESE CAKE


Am back.....wow without realizing it's close to a month that I've neglected my blog..am so ..so sorry. I've been spending more time on my FB then my blog. I just got engrossed may be there i have more intimate contact with my viewers..anyway I wont do that again..this blog is the best place for me to maintain and keep my recipes...a best reference ha... I got a lot of catch up to do..so many recipes to upload and let's finish up with my Matcha Green Tea Cotton Cheesecake.

This cake is just like the ordinary Japanese cotton Cheese Cake..but a different recipe and i used green tea as a decoration. As the name suggest it is soft and cheesy. So here's the recipe.


MATCH GREEN TEA COTTON CHEESE CAKE

Ingredient A
250 g cream cheese

200 ml fresh milk
Ingredient B
100 g butter

Ingredient C
6 egg yolk
1 tbsp lemon juice

Ingredient D
20 g corn flour
50 g super fine flour

Ingredient E
6 egg whites
¼ tsp cream of tartar
140 g caster sugar

  • Pour A into pot and simmer until smooth. Add in B and mix well . Remove and let it cool
  • Mix in C till well incorporated and stir in D. Set aside
  • Whisk E till fuluffy add in cheese mixture, mix till well combined.
  • Pour butter into a line “9” baking tin and steam-bake at 160”C for 60 minutes



Hampir sebulan saya tidak bersiaran, bukan sibuk, bukan bercuti..tetapi saya lebih banyak banyak mengfokuskan masa saya pada FB saya..kerana saya FB lebih mendekatkan saya dengan pembaca dari blog ini. interaksi antara kawan-kawan di FB lebih akrab dari blog ini..tetapi apa pun blog ini adalah penting untuk saya merakamkan semua resipi dan lebih mudah untuk membuat rujukan. jadi kedua-duanya penting buat saya. So kita kembali kepada resipi yang tertunggak ini resipi matcha Tea cottton cheese cake. Resipi ini adalah leboh kurang sama dengan Japanese Cheesecake tetapi penciptanya adalah berlainan. Bahan dan cara lebih kurang sama cuma untuk hiasanya sahaje saya letak serbuk teah hijau. tektur dan rasa lebih kurang sama. Sesuai buat saian petang

Next Post - How To Stabilized Your Whipped Cream 

No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...