Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2016

HOSTING A PARTY - MY DESSERT TABLE



Its trending these days from weddings, birthdays, baby showers, receptions or festive events, dessert tables are popping up everywhere on the party scene. These photos are from my Eid Mubarak Open House. I hosted the open house same time as my grand daughter 1st birthday.

I set two dessert tables one for the birthday girls with lots of candies  and chocolates (see my previous post) and one for the open house. As a foodie  I am a firm believer that people eat with their eyes first, so I always want to present my desserts in the best way possible that pulls the whole theme of the  event together.


Keeping it simple and “less is more” are my approach and these easy tips and tricks really helped me in styling my dessert table so here's the result.

http://catchmyparty.com/blog/tips-for-putting-together-an-awesome-dessert-table















1 comment:

Amelia Rich said...

information on the fit is good enough to increase my knowledge further
dessert-table

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...