Brownies are immensely popular in the United States, Brownies are squares of chocolate and nut cake which are rich and dense with chocolate.
Source - Jimmy Ang
250 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
140 g cake flour
260 g castor sugar
180 g melted butter
100 ml whip cream
1 tsp honey
100 g walnut chopped
Pinch of salt
1. Put the butter and chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl and stand over a pan of hot water until melted, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the bowl from the heat. Stir in the sugar and mix thoroughly. Leave to cool.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the cooled chocolate mixture.
4. Mix together, gradually drawing in the flour from the sides of the bowl. Beat in the eggs and walnuts and stir thoroughly to combine, adding enough milk to make a soft dropping consistency.
5. Pour into a greased 20 cm (8 in) square cake tin and bake in the centre of a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for about 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
200 g cream UHT
200 g dark chocolate
30 g butter
Boil cream and immediately pour into chocolate and stir well until melted
Lastly stir into butter till combined
Brownies gemaran ramai..mudah membuat dan kaya dengan chocolate. Jika suka kekacang masukkan kekacang. Paling enak..brownies yang siap disapukan dengan ganache. Sesuai buat minum petang
Next Post - Hokkaido Cake
Fatimah, I'll fly to your country and let the pilot land the plane right in your kitchen :)
Salam k.Paty.american brownies..siap dg topping choc...yummynya. brownies mmg mudah membuatnya..
i'm a chocolate lover. hmmm.. sedapnya.
suka sgt brownies ni..paling suka bila nk makan letak ckit aiskrim kt atas dia tu...gulp!! dah telan air liur ni
wow...these brownies look so delicious !!!loved it !!!!
Post a Comment