Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

PEARS TURNOVER



If you have been following me, you'll notice that last couple of days, I made poached pears that I learned from Anna Olson program. Made 1 batch of the poached bear serves with ice cream. 

I have some balance dangling in my fridge and there's no way that I chould touch it anymore as as if I did so....my sugar level will definitely shoot up, so what I did was, I switched up the pears to this awesome turnover or pastry puff. 

I used the store bought pastry puff and made this turnover pears. Absolutely simple all you are :

  • Store bought pastry puff
  • Poached Pears, thinly slice
  • Beaten Eggs for egg wash.


See there goes our tea!!!!! Serve it hot, it's fantastic.



_________________________________________________________________


Saya ni memang tidak boleh duduk diam, lebih-lebih lagi bila anak-anak ada. Resipi ini saya gunakan lebihan poached pear yang saya buat baru ini. Sayang tenguk tergolek-golek dalam fridge saya buat puff ini. Saya gunakan pastry siap dan hiris poached pear ini maka jadilah sajian petang kami. Mudah, ringkas dan sedap dihidangkan panas-panas.


Next Post - Breakfast Menu


_________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

cik cek said...

Menu yang sgt menggoda...kakkkkk...byknya energy...macam2 akak masak..kalau dok sebelah rumah kan best....he he :)

Patyskitchen - Exploring Global Flavor Around The World said...

Salam Cik Cek, kita ni kadang2 tekak kita tiba2 aje nak benda2 manis...dalam situasi macam ni tak yah susah2 buat jalan pitas aje....janji kena dengan selera.

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...