Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

RICH CHOCOLATE BROWNIES




Happy Monday All and today is already Ramadan 10...look's like this week many will be busy 

shopping for cookies ingredients. It's time of the year to experiment new cookies and biscuits recipes...in fact foodie magazines have been selling their magazines like hot cakes....yeah...most would like to try something new and the magazine usually will be the inspirations. Yeah I have bought two magazines yesterday and as I browsed through nothing much different from last year....so this year I have to use my right brain to create something new and something different....ha...ha see if I have the time.



Ok today I'm gonna share a simple brownies recipe that I found in foodgawker, real simple, rich and decedent chocolate brownies....you're sure love this. For the topping I leave it to you, I just made a simple chocolate ganache. Perfect tea time serving.




Rich Chocolate Brownies

2 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, chopped

6 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped
6 tablespoons of butter, cut into pieces
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 baking dish with aluminum foil.

Place both types of chocolate and the butter into a microwaveable bowl. Heat in 15 second intervals, stirring after each one until smooth. In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla until the eggs are a light yellow, about 2 minutes. Mix in the chocolate mixture until well combined. Fold in the flour and cocoa powder.

Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with gooey crumbs. Let the brownies cool in the pan before cutting. Sprinkle the brownies with powdered sugar, if desired.
Dah masuk hari ke 10 kita berpuasa ya...kejap betul masa berlalu. Rasanya hujung minggu ni ramai akan berpusu-pusu menyerang kedai bakery untuk mencari perkakasan kek dan biskut raya. Bukan itu aje jualan  majalah sempena Syawal ni pun cepat habis. Semalam saya sempat beli dua buah majalah untuk mencari inspirasi kuih raya tahun ini. Belek-belek majalah tahun ini nampaknya tidak banyak jauh bezanya dengan resipi tahun lepas...so kalau hendak kelainan tahun ini ke reka cipta sendirilah nampaknya.

Apa pun resipi kali ini adalah resipi chocolate brownies yang mudah dan kaya dengan chocolatenya. Sesuai buat minum petang.

Next Post - Shrimp Sambal With Sting Beans

3 comments:

Mas said...

sesuai dimakan bila2 masa jerk kan kak...

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more.
Awesome.
Here is my webpage winchester safes for sale

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...