Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

ELYSA's FAIRIES TALES AND TEE PEE BIRTHDAY PARTY

My daughter wanted a Fairy Tales Princess birthday party for her little one this year and since its Hari Raya, I thought it would be perfect to throw her a mixed celebration of raya and bairthday.. I ran the idea with her and I really wanted to host a low key celebration that was casual and kid-friendly so we opted to have it at a park near our house. Tasik Titiwangsa was our choice. We invited our family and a few of my friends who are also mums brought their kids along too. 

I had a teepee  set up for the girls to enjoy themselves.





All the little fairy friends were dressed up in a custom designed handcrafted tutu dress and headband. The color theme incorporated the little one favorite pink and blue. This party is again filled with stunning and beautiful details. 





Other details check these out























No comments:

You Might Also Like These

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...