Ada lebihan karamel dari chocolate salted caramel kek dan kebetulan craving for something with cinnamon dan juga kebetulan ada green apple di rumah..maka jadilah cupcakes ini...resipi dari Taste & Tell ini cukup sedap...lembut, moist and obviously yummy.
Apple Caramel CupcakeYIELD: 24 PREP TIME: 30 COOK TIME: 25
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 cups chopped tart apples
- ½ cup caramel apple dip (found in the produce section)
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line 24 muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Add in the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and cloves.
- Add ⅓ of the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix until combined. Add half of the milk, mix, then ½ of the remaining flour, the remaining milk and then the remaining flour, beating in-between additions. Stir in the chopped apples.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared cups, filling each about ⅔ full. Bake until the center springs back when touched, about 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the caramel topping on top of each cupcake.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and cook until dissolved, a few minutes. Stir in the cream. Remove from the heat and add in half of the powdered sugar. Beat until combined, then add the remaining powdered sugar. Add the vanilla then beat until smooth and shiny. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe the frosting on top of the caramel sauce.
Recipe Source :- http://www.tasteandtellblog.com/caramel-apple-cupcakes/
@PATYSKITCHEN, all images & content are copyright protected. please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in yotur own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank You